☺ Summer Nights

And city Lights ☺

Thursday, October 24, 2013

5:44 AM 1

Gunjan 

How she ran and occupy the front seat it IYF last night Closing Ceremony shows that she is a determined and deliberate person.Also she is Jolly type person always smiling,But What i know is that You are a beautiful Person with such a kind heart that i would never want to loose. 


We have something that holds Both of us together
Something that made both of us better
Something called being a friend 
It makes the fun never end 
And it helps me to know that whenever I am down and blue 


Because you’re my friend
I can count on you
We Can run through life without a care
Would anyone try to part us? 
They wouldn’t dare 

And when the time comes for me to go
I really want for you to know
That even though my life has come to and end
I will never stop being your friend.

1 comment: